Sometimes your life is falling apart for you to create one that supports who you truly are.
- Weighed the heaviest I’ve ever been in my life due to binge eating disorder
- Began regularly experiencing anxiety attacks
- Realized that the my first boyfriend of 8 years, the person I thought would be my husband, wasn’t it
- Realized that the career I thought was going to be my life’s work, wasn’t it
- Fully self-recovered from binge eating and lost all the weight I gained
- Became confidently single
- Reinvented my career
- Began clinical counselling for anxiety
You are always one decision away from a totally different life.
3 months later: January 2019
- Solo traveled and lived in Thailand for 6 months
- Fought my first fight ever in Muay Thai
- Modelled in my first bikini photoshoot
- Self-directed a campaign featuring female martial artists
- Started a YouTube channel
- Started my book manuscript on binge eating self-recovery
To be the sun, you first have to burn.